Handheld XRF analysers | X-MET8000 series
Our range of handheld XRF analyzers, the X-MET8000 series, delivers the speed and performance required even in the most demanding applications, by using the optimised combination of a high performance X-ray tube and a large area silicon-drift detector (SDD).
The X-MET8000 series includes 3 models (Smart, Optimum and Expert) to suit all analysis needs and budgets, for scrap metal analysis, precious metals and jewellery analysis, positive material identification (PMI) for inspection and manufacturing applications, and regulatory compliance screening.
• Intuitive, icon-driven user interface: minimal operator training required
• Large 4.3” colour touchscreen for excellent results visibility and easy operation with gloves on
• IP54 rating (equivalent to NEMA 3), allowing the X-MET to be used in the toughest environments
• Optional shield (Expert and Optimum models) to protect X-ray tube and detector and prevent costly repairs
• Quick-swap analysis window: no tool required to change the analysis window when broken or dirty
• Extensive, customisable grade library for accurate grade ID
• Powerful data management: save up to 100,000 results, create and save reports directly on a USB memory stick, print them on a Bluetooth printer, or share them on-the-spot with our OiConnect app