Continuous process control via web connection – anytime, anywhere
Compact and robust, the STATOGRAPH CM+ / CM consists of powerful hardware and software to guarantee reliable inspections. Both STATOGRAPH modules are network-compatible and can thus be operated via a tablet or smartphone. Production line status can therefore be checked anytime and anywhere, meaning that immediate corrective action can be taken if necessary. Test parameters and other settings can be captured and adjusted on the fly.
The STATOGRAPH CM+ also has a touch screen for use directly in the line. On the STATOGRAPH CM, a multi-color LED tells the device status with a quick glance into the control cabinet.
- Decentralized operation: web-enabled access allows user inputs from mobile devices
- Innovative wizard sets parameters automatically
- Improved filters for even more precise testing
- Fieldbus connections for simple integration into control systems
- Intuitive and easy-to-understand user interface
Ready for Industry 4.0
For over 50 years, the STATOGRAPH module has been employed with great success to find surface defects in components via the eddy current method. Now, to make crack detection even easier and more intuitive, FOERSTER has further developed the STATOGRAPH to prepare it for integration into digitized production environments.